Re: [NEW IDEA?] Binary Pfile Editing system

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 07/29/97

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, Zizazat Lazuras wrote:

>> I'd rather just see ASCII pfiles in the stock code personally.
>
>About how much time and effort are we talking to insteall the ASCII pfiles
>patch?

patch < apf.patch       (or whatever tha name is)
compile plrtoascii.c    (playerfile converter)
run plrtoascii.c
recompile mud

About 15 minutes of time, more depending on how slow your computer is.

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.muohio.edu/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard