[CODE] The newbie implementor pesters you more!

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 07/29/97

Flame Spoiler:
I'm an idiot, don't know C, and don't pretend to...
If you have a problem, e-mail my neighbor (iwatts@nwpaclink.com)
---
Anyway, not being a proficient coder, I was wondering if anybody could help
me out with the magical, mystical exploding MEDIT problem.  AFK help was
great, all fixed!  Now, why does standard Oasis MEDIT crash my MUD...

---
Next problem!
I installed the new_prompt.diff.patch and I got a new bug--my prompt
follows me into the mail editor, and I get no >'s in the editor of Oasis.
I figured I could probably do some kind of set prompt, but I was looking
for a better solution.  Any ideas?

---
Belgarath - Active Annoyance in the CircleMUD Mailing List
BTW, this is the first helpful mailing list I've ever been on!