Re: [NEW IDEA?] Binary Pfile Editing system

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM)
Date: 07/29/97

>> Silly me.  Now i've got to make sure it reads in the RACE and CLAN_NAME...
>> a slap on the forehead would be appreciated.
>
>Ok got the race part fixed, that was easy enough.... the clan_name is
>stored somehow in a different section so I'm not worried about that.. but
>it is now losing my prompt *scratch* and poofin/poofouts *grumble*

  Depends on which clan patch you're trying to save to the pfile.
i think it's called  crank  and  clannum
or something like that.

probably in   char_special_data_saved or something.
not sure, b/c i'm not looking at the code.

but chk in structs.h for it :-)

Code On
Akuma the Raging Coder
  | "The poets talk about love, but what I talk about is DOOM, |
  |      because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." -       |
  |   Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King, The Dark Half    |
  |        "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"            |
  |   "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."    |