Re: [OLC][REdit]Wierd problems/Crashes with last room.

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM)
Date: 07/29/97

>Go to the >very< last room on the game (in my game, that was zone 250,
>room 99).
<snip>
>Checking everything over, nothing is wrong.  Everything looks fine.  in
>particular, this problem only happens with the very last room in the
>game, so it should be easily avoidable
>:-)

 Simple fix would probably make a zone #900
and then offline make ONE room, and then OLC won't have that problem.
heh, i haven't seen it yet, but that's because i have 3 zones
with rooms in em that aren't accessible via OLC :-)

That's the fix i would suggest :-)
what's one room? :-)

Code On
Akuma the Raging Coder
  | "The poets talk about love, but what I talk about is DOOM, |
  |      because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." -       |
  |   Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King, The Dark Half    |
  |        "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"            |
  |   "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."    |