Re: [NEW IDEA?] Binary Pfile Editing system

From: Crimson Wizard (cwizard@GIBLETS.COM)
Date: 07/30/97

Woah!

Everything works in the ascii pfile now, but when a new character is
created, saves, and quits this is what happens:

  PID USER     PRI  NI SIZE  RES SHRD STAT %CPU %MEM  TIME COMMAND
23616 mud       19   0 1616 1352  464 R    96.3  4.3  0:31 bin/circle 6666

I added in calls to load/save poofin, poofout, and prompt.  I'm not sure
what the problem is but something similar happened before when I was
getting prompt to change with "nohassle"... I'm going to look for any
strange free() calls and try str_dup() instead but other than that I'm
kinda confused.