[Newbie] Upping Mob Max HP

From: RHS Linux User (mud@URIEL.ECN.OU.EDU)
Date: 07/30/97

        Alright, I'd like to pump up mob HP above and beyond the meagre
short integer maximums by setting mob HP as a long integer. Now, when I
make the change to structs.h, it, of course, propagates some strange values
throughout the MUD - anyone know where else I need to makie changes so the
MUD will support mob HP as a long integer?

                                Thanks,

                                Myriad
                                Green Hell v2 uriel.ecn.ou.edu 4000