Re: [CODE QUESTION] Help for a 'throw' skill.

From: Ron Cole (roncole@SHORE.INTERCOM.NET)
Date: 08/01/97

>        What I am not sure how to do, is get the weapon from the players
>holding position and transfer it into the inventory of the person being
>attacked (thought about just junking the item, but thats not that

You might want to consider a new wear position for this.  Call it "stuck in your
body" or some such.  Don't allow them to wear things there.  Intercept attempts
to remove these items and do more damage, possibly break the item.  Make the
wounds bleed for damage in point_update, etc...  You can add a bunch of them for
the cost of only one named location, like wrists and neck in the stock code.
Only problem would be what to do when you ran out... :-)

Ron