(no subject)

From: Michael J. McGillick (mike@DUNGEON-MASTER.COM)
Date: 08/04/97

Hello All:

I'm attempting to port the CircleMUD code over to C++.  What I would like
to know is if there is a document that shows pseudocode of how the mud
itself works.  For example:

   Mud starts up ...
   Load the rooms ...
   Load the object ...
   Load the mobs ...
         .
         .
         .
   Connection goes to sleep waiting for next user ...

Before I go asking a lot of questions about sections of code, I want to be
able to try and figure them out on my own.  Does a document like this
exist?  If so, couold someone please point me in the right direction?

- Thanks