Re: OasisOLC Maintenance

From: James A. Young (ja_young@FANG.CS.SUNYIT.EDU)
Date: 08/05/97

On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, George wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Alex wrote:
>
> I'll volunteer to maintain it.  I'll put up a page at
> http://dragon.ham.muohio.edu/~greerga/Circle/Oasis that lists all the bugs
> and in the future I'll update the patch for inclusion on the FTP site.

[snip]
I can help out if George doesn't mind.  I've created actual help files for
Oasis OLC.  I even gone the extra mile to prevent people from setting
flags that shouldn't be set like the INSPC or Mobs starting out blinded.
I can post anything that anyone is interested.  I've done extra things to
the mud... well, that are important to me anyway.  If you want more
details, reply to me in person.