Re: OasisOLC Maintenance

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 08/05/97

On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Dan Stagner (Admin) wrote:

>> >I'll also take suggestions for new features and any other bug reports.
>> >
>> >-George
>> >
>> >This will be hell^H^H^H^Hgreat!
>
>If you knew George ;) then you'd know it's intentional ;). and I agree it
>will be hell, but it'll be worthwhile, to finally have everthing worked
>out of Oasis (knock on wood)

Yeah, I did that on purpose. :)

In the code I downloaded, (well, copied from my on machine mirror) I can
'zedit new' fine but the zone doesn't show up.  Medit save is still
crashing though.

This won't be just a fix the bugs and move on type deal though.

The page is pretty sparse, but I'll put _anything_ sent to me up on there
as a sort of OasisOLC documentation repository.  Any large files will be
linked to the location on the FTP archive, but online documentation and
minor patches are possible. (I don't want to duplicate the FTP
archive...well, except for my mirror.) :)

Unofficial OasisOLC Homepage?

Could happen.

PS - No Obuild bashing, nothing worse than insulting someones hard work
     when it crashes less than yours. Hi Sammy. ;)

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.muohio.edu/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard