[CODE] Oasis Fixes

From: George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU)
Date: 08/06/97

Everyone is having problems with OasisOLC please copy your source to
another directory and apply the patch located at:

http://dragon.ham.muohio.edu/~greerga/Circle/Oasis/olc.pre2

This patch is against OasisOLC.tar.gz found on the FTP archive.

I can Medit just peachy with it and zedit new works properly. I also
applied Andrew Helm's shop.c fix so anyone with sedit crashes might want to
give this a shot also.  I'm especially interested in if this fixes it for
MSVC.  Most of zedit new came from Andrew Helm, and Robert Sinland's
suggestion for Windows 95 Sedit led me to get Medit working.

Let me know if this works or still blows up.
(Debugger output is useful or at least what you have to do to kill it.)

--
greerga@muohio.edu me@null.net | Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity
http://www.muohio.edu/~greerga | is not thus handicapped. -- Elbert Hubbard