Re: [CODE] Oasis Fixes

From: Naldarn_Tromus (darn@YAKKO.CS.WMICH.EDU)
Date: 08/17/97

I medit 1299, which I know to me an empty mob, I then change the sex of
the mob, or I can change anything in the mob, then use Q or q to quit.  I
then answer y to save the mob internally, and I get a no fail crash.
OS=Linux
COMPILER=gcc
I have gone straight from stock code to start, added the olc.pre#8-stk
patch, and poof, instant crash.  Come to find out, I cannot save any new
objects as well as mobs, but new objs say they are saved.
Thanks in advance for any/all help.
Pete