Re: Spec-Proc / Renting Question "owner-circle@post.queensu.ca" at Aug 7, 97 11:23:26 pm

From: ;P (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 08/07/97

> i thought using two_arguments(arg, buf, buf2); might work, but if i
> type in pay 10, then buf is pay (of course) but buf2 is "" which is
> nothing. I thought it would be 10 or whatever preceeded pay.

you'd want to use the one_argument(argument, arg)..
this would take all of the stuff after "pay" and chop off the first thing
after..making it into the var arg...so you type "pay 10"..."pay" is the
command and "10" is the argument...after going through the one_arg, the
var arg is "10"....you would only use the two_arg if there was something
else besides the price that you needed to have...like "pay 10 receptionist"..
then you could use two_arguments to make arg "10" and arg2 "recep.."

siv