windows off-line builder

From: AFCervo (chrisf@PTDPROLOG.NET)
Date: 08/08/97

I can't octet encode sorry, it will have to be mime, perhaps someone can
get this and octet encode it if necessary..

About a little over a year ago when I got a building job for a mud, I had
to write a sample zone.  I didn't like designing it from the docs, so I
made a little thing called builder to make zones, mobs, objects, and
rooms.  It has dialogue boxes which ask questions, and it writes the text
into the main window so someone can change it, then just insert the curser
where you want and go on the menu again.  It has most of the bitvectors
and things just rights, except for the object values.  I posted it to the
circle site a long time ago, and got a lot of feedback.  I made this when
I knew NOTHING about C, and was just getting into programming and only
knew basic.  It isn't the best, but like I've said I've got positive
results.  Many imps have mailed me and asked if they could modify it for
their own mud with the source code.  It is written in visual basic 3, and
perfect for winblowz..  i no longer use winblowz, so for obvious reasons I
can't support it :)  Anyway this also fixes one bug that made it
incompatible with a rare few circles that required the zone number inside
of the room files.  The building docs for circle 3 said it wasn't
required.  This program is made to build on circle 3 in case that wasn't
already obvious :)

if I can get a program that will octet encode this, i'll post the source
code, I'm bad enough posting in mime :)  Anyway if you have a question
please don't email me because I don't support it anymore :)  If you want
the code, then email me and we'll set something up....