Re: Damage messages

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 08/17/97

On Sat, 16 Aug 1997, Gary Barnett wrote:

... snip snip ...

>    a) Critical Success (you did a really good job with your attack)
>    b) Normal Success
>    c) Normal Failure
>    d) Critical Failure (you really screwed up)

Ok, basically I like the idea, the fight becomes more interesting,
automated fights become less used, because you have to set a bunch of
triggers in your client instead of only few...

And I will probably code something similar, but with addition of body
parts, because imho, this is rather boring... Always hitting the char and
you don't know where you hit them... And since I have object damage... :)

> Thoughts?
Nice :)

David!