Damage messages

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 08/16/97

So, I found myself with more free time than usual and decided to try
to finally crank out the next couple of patchlevels of Circle (it's
been more than a year...).

I'm going to try to put up a list of known bugs on the web site
soemwhere with a form for adding new ones as they are found.  Also I'm
going to be incorporating some of the more popular patches,
e.g. George's web page full of bug fixes.

One of the tweaks I've always meant to get around to doing but never
did was change the messages you receive when hitting (e.g., tickle,
massacre, etc.) so that the message relates to the number of HP taken
off the victim relative to their total HP, instead of based on the
absolute number of HP taken off.  Is the general consensus that such a
scheme is a Good Thing?