[ BUG ] Hm, not really a bug, but...

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 08/20/97

Banzai!

 Ok, now hear this... :)

Mobprogs are loaded... And saved...

And here comes the sucky part... When mobprog is readed from the file, and
then writen back. The file is unchanged and mobproges get's appended to
the mob entry in .mob file... Hm, inconvenient bigtime... Ok, I know it
can't be different... But still... Could there maybe be a solution to
this? that mobprog that is not written in the .mob file when saving?

I think that some changes would be required in mobprog code, so that when
mobprogs are loaded, there is one nifty little flag that's saying: 'Yo!
OLC don't write me in the .mob file!'

Was anyone else thinking about something like that? Or maybe even... Hmm,
disabling all mobprogs in the .mob files and making all of them being read
from files... *scratch* *ponder*

I think I'll start thinking about this :)

David!