Re: [ BUG ] Hm, not really a bug, but...

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 08/20/97

On Wed, 20 Aug 1997, George wrote:

> I have no objections to making it an option, the only restrictions to be
> included in the Oasis patch is that is must change only Oasis, not the
> MobProg patch.  If it requires making changes to both MobProg and Oasis
> (probably), you might want to market it as a separate snippet or patch. (I
> can link it from my Oasis page if you like.)

Yeah... It will require changing both... Hm, I think I will do it like
this: When mobprog will be loaded, somewhere there will be one special
flag which will say : Yo I'm in a separate file! Then in Oasis mobprog
will be shown as they are now, with the exception, that it will not be
saved in the .mob file when saving. Builder will have an option to save it
in a separate file while editing the mob.

> Like this?
> wld/
> shp/
> mob/
> mobprog/
> obj/
> zon/
Hm, in the original mobprogs the mobprog directory is called prg/ ;>

> or just in the mob directory with the extension .mobprog?
>
> Many people may want it that way, you never know til you do it.
Yeah... For now I'll put it in ./prg/ :)

David!