Re: Object damage code...

From: Zizazat Lazuras (zizazat@INAV.NET)
Date: 08/23/97

> >  if (GET_OBJ_TSLOTS(tmp_object) == 101) {
>
> Is the word TSLOTS supposed to be there?  Is it supposed to be CSLOTS? vice
> versa?

I wish. Tslots if the total (or max) slots an item has. Cslots is the
current. That is just checking to see if the item is indestructable or not
based on it max hp value. The other line check the current condition of
the item and are supposed to report the findings, but I get nothing.

--Ziz, NetShamen
Eternal Empire MUD
empire.zonenet.net 2000