Re: killing same mobs EXP gain limitation

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM)
Date: 08/25/97

>Arctic's system, it is saved to the player file.  There are 100 slots.  It
>is saved as an int and a char, the char is the number of times that mobile
>has been killed.  The int is the mobile's vnum.  Whenever you kill
>something it is put to the top of the list or placed on the top of list.
>Kill enough creatures and it gets bumped off.  You can also "rollover" a
>mobile's vnum by killing the same creature over and over again.

  Personally i think this is a good way to do it.  Keeps one from
leaving, and then logging back in to get FULL xp again.

I may do this myself.  But i should get everything else working first :-P

Akuma the Raging Coder

  | "The poets talk about love, but what I talk about is DOOM, |
  |      because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." -       |
  |   Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King, The Dark Half    |
  |        "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"            |
  |   "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."    |