Re: [code] sh_int -> short int?

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 08/30/97

On Sat, 30 Aug 1997, David Eliott wrote:

-+As I'm rewriting the MUD, what are the requirements to the Credits etc
-+in each file? Do I just copy the headers over?

I don't know about the legalities of headers to files that you have
authored, although if they're versions of CircleMUD stock files, it'd
be best (if not necessary) to copy the headers over.

[if anyone wants to start arguing about legal stuff, again
(<cough>Andrew<cough>), send all of your messages to /dev/null; or the
Recycling Bin if you're in Windows...or better yet, don't waste your
time. :)]

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Programmer (C/C++/ASM/HTML), Sysadmin, and High-priced Male Escort