[code] sh_int -> short int?

From: David Eliott (ravemaniac@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 08/30/97

I'm rewriting the mud in C++Builder, with a GUI, and I'm still learning
C/C++ so is sh_int, short int in C++?

Another Question:

As I'm rewriting the MUD, what are the requirements to the Credits etc
in each file? Do I just copy the headers over?

I do want to keep the legalities, and do not want to call this code MY
OWN, cause its not... just the GUI modifications, but I'm not sure how
I'm supposed to do this. If anyone could tell me, please write me.