Re: [ Problem ] Areas changing... 97 12:15:49 pm

From: Andrew Helm (ashe@IGLOU.COM)
Date: 09/02/97

> On Tue, 2 Sep 1997, Andrew Helm wrote:
>
> > I would like to apologize to Hans for that last post. My tone
> > was way too harsh. It's just that I'm getting frustrated --the
> > bad kind not the good kind. ;-)
> >
> [ snip ]
>
> Ahh looks like we all agree then. :)  This will teach me to read _all_
> the messages on a topic before I start replying.
>
>                                         -Hans H Hjort

You and I can come to an understanding, I'm sure of it. However,
Daniel is still out on the playground calling names. I wish he
would get past the words to the ideas behind the argument, but
he has already decided I'm an idiot and can't possible have
something to say that he hasn't already thought of. Oh well,
his loss. :)