Re: coding.doc: Adding socials

From: Rich Chiavaroli (rchiav@FRONTIERNET.NET)
Date: 09/10/97

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997, George wrote:

> Here's another coding.doc addition, nitpick it. :)
OK :)

How about putting in what each line is for? I know it's pretty intuitive
but from expierence, never expect someone to grasp of the obvious. And
listing the positions would be good to. There's only 5 and not only people
that work on the code write socials. Builders have given me socials to
add in and it would be nice to be able to yank this section out and send
it to builders who want to write socials.

Just some thoughts.
Rich