[CODE] Ranged weapons crashing mud?

From: David Kasprzyk (djk@NB.NET)
Date: 09/10/97

Here's my deal. I manually added the ranged weapons patch writen by Dan
Houghton (with amazingly few errors while compiling). All the ranged
weapons and mob reactions work well right up to the point where the
mobile that is being attacked dies then it crashes the mud. Being that I
had to add the patch manually perhaps I have missed something. I guess
what I am look for is where the ranged weapons code handles the death of
the mobile. I can probably fix the problem once I know where to find the
sections that handle it, however, if anyone wants to offer any other
advice it would be greatly apreciated.
Thanks.
--
  David J Kasprzyk