Re: [ Code ] Mobprogs and Oasis...

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 09/14/97

On Sun, 14 Sep 1997, Chris Jacobson wrote:

> >I added : mprg2->fromfile      = MOBProgfile;
>
> Your pointing to a variable that will change.  Try str_dup(MOBProgFile);

Hm, When I read your reply, I was looking for a place to hide *blush* Sure
it's a stupid mistake... Ok, let's do it like this:

 mprg2->fromfile = str_dup(MOBProgfile);

Again, the log shows that everything is ok and stuff, but fromfile get's
creamed somewhere in the way... Anyway I figured out what was wrong..

It is also stupid that I didn't noticed that before... Mob struct get's
copied into one temp struct that olc is using for editing and fromfile
was somethign that was missing... Nobody copied it there.. *Cackle*

 Like somebody said many years ago: "Computer will do whatever you tell it
to do, not what you want it to do..."

Ok, 'nuff for today... It's 0100 hours, have to get some sleep before I go
to work and everybody jumps on me tomorrow... *cackle*

ObCircle:
 Ok, the message was not so circlish after all... ;>

Now that I fixed that thingie with knowing which mobprog came from where I
will start working on a littli hack that will save mobprogs into separate
files where they have been loaded from. I'll post my results then in case
somebody else is interested... :)

David!