Re: [NEWBIE][CODE]

From: Co-Sysop (dmodem@CYBNETONLINE.COM)
Date: 09/15/97

At 03:13 PM 9/15/97 -0300, Fabio de Oliveira Fagundes wrote:
>Thanx George for replying,
>        but how can I fix it? Should I untar these modified files again and
try add spells again? Or is there a better solution ?

I might just be way off here, but did you add the new spell at the end?  In
stock circle harm comes right after fireball.

Also did you add the spell everywhere it needs to be added?  If you're not
sure you might want to pick up a spell doc at a circle ftp site (there are
plenty out there) and go through to see where you didn't put the spell.  If
you know the code well then just go through without the doc and make sure
everything is where it belongs.