Re: Zedit problems.

From: Rich Chiavaroli (rchiav@FRONTIERNET.NET)
Date: 09/15/97

Well I *finally* figured out what the problem with a mob replacing
another in the zone file was. It actually was in medit.c. I did
some testing and figured out that you didn't have to load a mob to have
the problem. It was actually replacing all occurances in zone files of
the mob that was one above the one that you just created or saved.
The fix fort this is to change 3 lines in medit.c

** around line 403 **
if (ZCMD.arg1 > new_mob_num)
if (ZCMD.arg1 >= new_mob_num)

** around line 410 ***
if (SHOP_KEEPER(shop) > new_mob_num)
if (SHOP_KEEPER(shop) >= new_mob_num)

** around line 421 ***
if (GET_MOB_RNUM(OLC_MOB(dsc)) > new_mob_num)
if (GET_MOB_RNUM(OLC_MOB(dsc)) >= new_mob_num)

this might be the case for oedit also, I haven't looked at it yet.

-Rich