New Admin in need of Help!

From: Gabe Lombard (japalian.guam@USA.NET)
Date: 09/16/97

 Ok, I'm "fairly" new to this stuff...can someone tell me how to add =
premade areas to my mud? I put all the .mob in the mob dir and the obj =
in the obj dir etc etc. Yet when I "make" the src again and I try =
autorun it says it boots it up fine...but I Can't telnet to it...and if =
I can for some unknown reason it crashes...thank you for your time!
Oh and does anyone here have a modified version of circlemud that is =
open to the public? I would like to see how some of you changed some =
files...thanks