Re: New Admin in need of Help!

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 09/15/97

On Sun, 15 Sep 1997, Indi wrote:

-+1) add each file to the proper files

Add each .obj, .mob., .wld, .shp file to the proper index file in the
respective directories.

Just a clarification. :)

-+Oh! When you say open version.. do you mean running version or did you
-+want someone's copy of their code?

I think that made sense to people that know Windows terminology. I
believe it refers to a program that has a window open.  How or why
people derived this as being an "open program" (since it's just a
program w/ an open window :P) is beyond me.  But, then, why people
starts spelling "rime" as rhyme (apparently to coincide with rhythym)
is also beyond me...in fact, too many things are beyond me to even
start to make a list, so I'll just take this oppurtunity to shut-up.

-+[snip]

Oof, careful on the reply quotes, Indi. :)

--
Daniel Koepke -:- dkoepke@california.com -:-  [Shadowlord/Nether]
Think.