Re: Cost of objects

From: Rich Chiavaroli (rchiav@FRONTIERNET.NET)
Date: 09/15/97

> Just out of curiosity, has anyone else done anything even remotely close to
> what I am trying to explain here? Any suggestions or comments would be of
> value as well.

Well you could und up jsut as out of balance if you implement that system.
What I've noticed that creates somewhat of an ecomomy (which I think is
what you're looking for) is the combination of an automated auction
channel and limiting equipment. This will let the players determine the
actual worth of the eq depending on the availability of the object
and difficulty to get coins. Just an alternative.

-RIch