Re: Adding Object level tags

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@POLARNET.COM)
Date: 09/18/97

On Wednesday, September 17, 1997 9:14 PM, Rich Chiavaroli
[SMTP:rchiav@FRONTIERNET.NET] wrote:
> I was in the process of adding level tags to my mud and when I got to
> OLC, I noticed that OEDIT_LEVEL was already defined. I don't see it
> used anyplace. Was this just put here for level tags but never
> implemented? Just wondering if I'm missing something.

I thought there was a comment there. Something like:

"Don't worry about this, I use it.. you might not"

Anyhow.. You are correct, OEDIT_LEVEL is partially implemented
in Oasis, and not implemented at all in stock Circle.

--Mallory
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never
expect it.     - Jack Handey