Re: Moving zones

Sorren@usa.net
Date: 09/18/97

I have an easy way to implement this, which I have done in the past.  make
it so no one can get to the zone, no links anywhere to the actually zone.
Then just have the entrance be a portal that leads to part of that zone.
Now the portal you will have it randomly placed in the world, you can do
the same for the exit.  This is extremely easy for you, and will appear as
though the zone is all over the place.  Also, changing exits on the fly
for zones would be alot harder but not impossible.

Sorren