Re: mob flags (was Recall/Clone)

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 09/22/97

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997, Angus Mezick wrote:

> Has anyone ever considered changing some of the spec_procs to being
> simple MOB_FLAGS?  For example, changing the spec_thief to being a
> MOB_THIEF flag, so that mobs can have easier, and more settable
> characteristics?  I am wondering what other features people suggest to
> make mobs seems more 'realistic' besides custom spec_procs.  Something
> more 'generic' that can be applied to more than one mob.

I added in complete mob races and classes that are just as varied as the
player classes and races (9 of each). ch->player.class and
ch->player.race are settable in the OLC.

There are checks for the different races and classes all through the
code. Of course (and unfortunately), most of the code has to do with combat.

John Evans

May the source be with you.