Re: [Code Request] Equipment occupying multiple spots (bitvector EQ)

From: Chris Grantham (casper@OPTIMA.MME.WSU.EDU)
Date: 09/22/97

Chris Grantham wrote:

> Chris Jacobson wrote:
>
> > (If I
> > do it and I can I will share code, but my Circle is sooo far from
> > stock,
> > I dont know if it would be easily patchable).

Apologies all, I didn't quite read it right. I thought he was saying
something to the effect of 'I might not be able to patch in your code,
because mine's so different' Not what he was really saying.

ObCircle:
If you want to patch the code in, just write down what changes you do,
untar a fresh circle, apply those changes, (test), and make a diff from
that.

Sorry again,
Chris