Re: Bitvectors

From: Chris Jacobson (fear@ATHENET.NET)
Date: 09/22/97

On 9/23/97 1:51 AM, George (greerga@DRAGON.HAM.MUOHIO.EDU) stated:

>I personally believe they should be 'unsigned' integers by default instead
>of just 'int'.  That gets rid of that (bitvector < 0) check in sprintbit()
>and allows the use of the last bitvector on machines where the default is
>signed.

I agree completely... I was actually gonna respond to the post with this
same opinion, but figured someone else would :-)  Eh well, great minds...

Yes, it is really a boon to use unsigneds with bitvectors, because with
signed when you >> you shift IN 1s on the left, but with unsigned it
shifts in 0s.

ObCircle:
This should probably be made part of bpl12, or at least one of George's
stockpatches.

ObCircle2;
Just what does the Ob on ObCircle stand for, anyways?  :-)

- Chris Jacobson