Re: Re[2]: Bitvectors

From: Cris Jacobin (jacobin@NETREACH.NET)
Date: 09/23/97

>obligatory: i.e. you are obliged to add a comment that is on topic
>
>ok... here's mine:
>thinking about having PC's autotrack.  just trying to figure out how.
>maybe have
>the check at the end of do_move?  if(HUNTING(ch)) track(HUNTING(ch))
>--angus

        Well I'm not so sure about circle's path finding code.  Seems with
alot of zones, the track command returns sequences such as, 'ewewewewew',
quite often.

        Such an semi-infinite (until you run out of moves) loop, possibly
could be a good way of judging the raw speed of your mud's code.  Specially
if you aren't in brief mode ;)

-jac