Re: [Brainstorm] What I finally did

From: Neuromancer (amarquez@TRINITY.EDU)
Date: 09/23/97

What I finally ended up doing is just declaring classes an _int64 ...
since I am running under Windows it works ok. Unfortunately after
counting the amount of classes I have to implement, I just came to the
conclusion I am insane ... :) I'll have to end up implementing three
different int_64 classes (mostly so all class operations will be successful
and my compiler will stop bitching at me about integer conversions).
:) Thank for the help.
                                Yes, I am insane.
                                                Angel