Re: [CODE] Adding levels above 170s

From: Ron Cole (rcole@EZY.NET)
Date: 09/24/97

>to 343. However when I tried this before I got numerous errors, and was
>told since that circle can not support levels above 170s without severe

Level is probably stored in a signed byte field, giving it a range of +/- 127.
You need to chase down everyplace it's used and make it bigger (might as well
make it a long int as long as you're doing it).  If you need to preserve files
where it's used, you could get away with making it an unsigned byte field, and
get up to 255 that way.

Ron