problems with oedit (OASIS)

From: Rich Chiavaroli (rchiav@FRONTIERNET.NET)
Date: 09/24/97

This is probably my own doing but I can't see to figure out what I did.
In oedit, after you save internally, the S-Desc replaces the L-Desc and
the A-Desc becomes undefined. Everything in there looks pretty straight
forward. When you change the values, everything looks fine 'till you save
internally and come back in again.

After all the free()'s in save internally, it just coppies the prototype
ove. Doesn't seem like anything else is going on there. If anyone has
an idea whats happening, please let me know...

Thanks,
Rich