Re: [ Ideas ] Maximum weight, maximum objects player can carry

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 09/25/97

On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Darklord wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, David Klasinc wrote:
>
>   If i wanted to be stipid.. i would create a char with 60 dicks and have

... snip snip ...
> him dick-slap you in the face that many times.
>
>   Now thats stupid.

Huh, what wrong with this guy? *scratch*

ObCircle:

  I was ondering to implement somekind of vehicles in the mud, but frankly
besides balista, catapult and some weird medeival flying machines I don't
knwo if there's something more... Anyone has vehicles in non-futuristic
mud? :)

David!