Greetings.

From: Jason Stevens (spiritw@JUNO.COM)
Date: 09/26/97

Greetings everyone. This is my first time playing with circle. But ive
been coing ROM For about 2 years. Ive also messed with several other muds
and ported 4 diff muds to  WIN95. But i went back over to my linux system
to try out Circle. Anyway on to the problems.

Ive followed the Snippets to the T. and ive also tried to define these as
everything i can think of. Extern const, extern const struct, int, void,
#define, etc..

I installed the guild code and get undefined references to:

GET_GUILDRANK
GET_RACE
pc_race_types
show_guilds

and in my do_skin code that i installed i get another undefined reference
to:

assign_skin_value (or something close to that.)

Would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Spiritwind.