Re: [Idea]

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 09/29/97

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Adam wrote:

> How would you go about adding room flags to OasisOLC? I added SECT_HARBOR
> to structs.h
> gave it the next higher number, then I added Harbor to constants.c? Where
> else do I add it so that it shows up in Oasis and where do I put the code
> for it?

In olc.h there is a line like:
#define NUM_ROOM_FLAGS          27

Boost that number by one everytime you add a room flag.
BTW: You number will most likely be quite a bit smaller than 27.

On a side note:
Please learn how to quote. Your 5 line question had several pages worth of
quoted material attached to it including 3 copies of the FAQ message that
were quoted. Since the 'read the FAQ' message is appended to every
message, there is no need to quote it.

Quoted from the list FAQ:
       "...[AD]. When quoting previous pieces of mail, only quote what
        is needed, do not quote the entire message, that just wastes
        bandwidth and the readers' time. Also, sig files should be kept..."

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.