[Code] Guildguards

From: Mike Sulmicki (mikesul@CAPACCESS.ORG)
Date: 09/29/97

I recently added NPC races and classes, all of which seem to work quite
nicely except for a new problem my players pointed out.. Guildguards
now let everyone in, but refuse to let anyone out.. I haven't touched the
guildguard code in a -long- time, and the one guildguard without a class
or race still worked fine.. I have no idea what could be causing this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Mike