Re: 2hand limit

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 09/30/97

On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, Brian Williams - Nashak wrote:

> I'm working a 2-hand limit code, but am stuck now. I know this is
> possible, because the great Daniel Koepke has coded this for me before,
> but since that the MUD has been deleted, and I tried to code it again from
> memory, and that didn't work too well, so I tried doing it a different,
> but that didn't work too well either, would anyone care to give me a few
> pointers on going about this? For those interested, when I finish the

Check back a week or two in the archives, and you'll find a message from
me on how I did it. Comes with the peices of code in act.item.c that I
changed, and what to change in other areas. I'd repost it, but I've
deleted my sent-mail since then and don't feel like re-typing all that
since I know(?) that it'll be in the archive.

If it's not in the archive, let me know and I'll repost what I did to
make it so that each character only has two hands.

Good luck.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.