Re: Newbie: Looking for some text..

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 10/01/97

> *grumble* I was looking for something in addition to the shipped with
> docs. Also, I was wondering if anyone knew when the coding.doc will be
> complete, as it seems to have been delegated to other people, rather then
> jeremy doing it himself (I imagine he is a busy man).

As per the FAQ... when it is done.  No dates will ever be set on anything,
because those will result in a rush job which isn't as good as it could be
and will result in more questions than it answers.

In addition to the shipped docs?  Check the FTP server (and FAQ) in the
contrib/docs directory.

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.