Re: exp system

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 10/03/97

I'm doing something somewhat similiar to this...what I have is a simple
formula...

upon death...
expgain = GET_EXP( victim ) * ( 100 + 10 * ( GET_LEVEL( victim ) -
GET_LEVEL( ch ))) / 100;
but I also have it capped so that you need to kill like 20 mobs min to
level, but this cap should never be reached for normal players.

but for each hit...you get exp dependant on the dam / max_hit(victim) *
get_exp(victim) so that ideally, anyone fighting a mob gets twice what
the mobs exp is.  This doesn't happen because mobs gain exp too though.