Re: Okie, I'm stuck.

From: Erik & Tanya Niese-Petersen (Tenp@CRIS.COM)
Date: 10/03/97

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Josh Brittenham wrote:

> Ok, I've got most of my work done on the Quest code, but I'm having
> a problem trying to append the name of the person onto the end of
> the mobs "title".  I added a char *questorname to the char_player_data,
> and in the act.informative.c in the function that lists all the
> players, and mobs in the room, i added the lines:
>
> if (mob_proto[GET_MOB_RNUM(i)].player.questorname != NULL)
> sprintf(buf, "%s [%s]", buf, mob_proto[GET_MOB_RNUM(i)].player.questorname)

Erh.. Why put it in the mob_proto ? Haven't followed the thread on this,
but if you want more than one player, have the chance to have the same
quest mob., why not put questorname in the specials in char_data ?

Just 2 cent.

Erik Niese-Petersen
AKA Quint the Typo Dane
StrangeMUD coder: strangemud.org 9332