Okie, I'm stuck.

From: Josh Brittenham (ruiner@NETINS.NET)
Date: 10/03/97

Ok, I've got most of my work done on the Quest code, but I'm having
a problem trying to append the name of the person onto the end of
the mobs "title".  I added a char *questorname to the char_player_data,
and in the act.informative.c in the function that lists all the
players, and mobs in the room, i added the lines:

if (mob_proto[GET_MOB_RNUM(i)].player.questorname != NULL)
sprintf(buf, "%s [%s]", buf, mob_proto[GET_MOB_RNUM(i)].player.questorname)

With this code included, a line:

mob_proto[GET_MOB_RNUM(victim).player.questorname] = str_dup("test")

should append "test" at the end of the mob, should it not?

I'm stumped and would appreciate any help...

Thanks,
Josh B.