Re: [Errors][Wierd]

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 10/04/97

On Sat, 4 Oct 1997, Adam wrote:

> I am getting this wierd error suddenly again, from my source
>
> SYSERR: Illegal value(s) passed to char_to_room. This occurs and crashes
> the
> MUD only when a player makes a new account, after then it is fine. Here is
> the GDB transcript,
> if anybody has any idea what is going on could you please help me?

The only time you get that error is if you try to put someone into a room
that does not exist. All of the character creation code is in
interpreter.c.

Look through that file and make sure that all the char_to_room() calls
stick the character into a valid room.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.